Lawn Care in Lansing
Whether you are a homeowner or business owner, curb appeal is the most important part of your landscape! If your lawn is currently breaking rather than making your property, you’ve come to the right place. As a leading landscaping company in Lansing MI, we can get your lawn looking great again. We offer a full suite of lawn care services that can increase curb appeal, including:
- • Lawn Care Services
- • Sidewalk Lawn Edging
- • Spring and Fall Clean Up
- • Shrub Pruning
- • Ornamental Tree Pruning
- • Mulch Installation
- • Landscape Bed Maintenance
- • Perennial/Annual Flower Care
- • Lawn Over-seeding
- • Lawn Aeration
- • Snow Plowing and Deicing
- • Landscape Renovations
- • Lawn Rolling
Why should you hire a professional lawn care company?
Between work and other responsibilities, you have a lot on your plate, and lawn care may not be high up on your to-do list. But that doesn’t mean you need to settle for brown patches or bare spots. Teaming up with a professional lawn care company will give you one less thing to worry about, and you’ll have that perfect lawn you’ve always wanted.
Why choose Cherry Oak Landscaping?
We know that you have many choices when it comes to lawn care in Lansing MI, and we strive to stay ahead of our competitors by delivering quality work at the very best rates. When you team up with us, you will be benefit from 30 years of experience of true lawn care professionals. We can perform an evaluation of the condition of your lawn and design a lawn care maintenance program specifically for your property.
Make your unkempt lawn a thing of the past!
At Cherry Oak Landscaping, we will treat your lawn as if it were our own. We know that this sounds like a cliché, but it’s true! Our day isn’t done until you are happy with our lawn care services! If you are in Lansing MI or the surrounding area, we encourage you to get in touch with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Phone: 517.339.2881 | Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM | Saturday: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
The Importance of Lawn Care
We believe in well-maintained lawns and are happy to give you the information on why you should too. Lawn maintenance does a whole lot more than make your property look nice. Benefits of lawn care include:
- The creation of oxygen
- Prevention of runoff/erosion
- Increase in property value
- The return of nutrients to your lawn
Breathe easy, and keep your yard happy and healthy by hiring Cherry Oak for your lawn care services.
The perfect lawn is not achieved in one summer. If you think that law maintenance is limited to spring and summer—you’d be wrong! Landscaping services are important all year-round.
- Winter During the winter, hire Cherry Oak for your snow plowing and deicing needs. We will also keep your lawn in mind throughout the season, and reduce gouging of your yard.
- Spring We start with testing the soil. If the pH is off, you’re going to have trouble for the rest of the growing season. We’ll apply fertilizer if needed, and then get your lawn into action with a proper mowing and edging.
- Summer Throughout the summer, we will mow regularly, keep bugs away and set up a watering plan based on weather conditions.
- Fall Removing dead material so your lawn can breathe properly is important. If seeding is required, fall is a great time to do this. Don’t let your lawn go into hibernation unfed and weak!
In Lansing MI, there’s no better option for year-round, dedicated landscaping than Cherry Oak.
Pro Services vs DIY
Everyone has a different view on hiring a professional, or handling their landscaping on their own.
Even if you are looking to just have your lawn mown, you’ll still save on time if you hire Cherry Oak. Don’t spend hours of your summer slaving away in the yard when you could be relaxing!
For larger projects, professionals are even more important. At Cherry Oak, we have years of experience in Lansing MI and know exactly what to do for landscaping perfection.
The application of fertilizers, and the purchasing of particular products is something that an experienced landscaper can do quickly, whereas the average DIY-er may have some difficulty.
We know the best places to purchase the best products, and get you a deal that will keep your yard happy in the long-run.
So if you want to save time, guarantee personal safety, and save money on purchasing equipment that we will come to your home with, ensure the job is done right the first time—give Cherry Oak Landscaping a call today!